Tuesday 16 April 2013

An Experiment for You.

Here is an experiment that I hope all of you will take up, I will use dowsing to install the reiki level one symbol for you. If you are interested to try this experiment leave a note at the comments. I will leave this invitation open for a week and next week I will inform all who are taking part in this experiment the day and time that I will do the installation. This is an experiment and I do not know how it would go so when it is done I will need all who are taking part to give me some feedback.

For those who are interested please read up about reiki this week so that you have an idea what reiki feels like and what you can do with reiki level one.

Please remember all this is for the fun of doing it but I do hope that it will be successful and that more people can benefit from this experiment.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.









3 comments:

  1. Thanks Alan, sounds very interesting. Are people already with reiki 1 suitable to join this experiment? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course all are welcome, if you have reiki one then you should feel it stronger when the energy is installed again. There is no harm in doing this as I have tried out the experiment with individuals before this time I am trying to see if I could do so with a group. It is good to be equip with reiki as you can heal yourself and others in time of need when there are no other means to do so. Thank you for responding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. i would like to participate, please count me in. Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete