Monday 15 April 2013

Golden Prosperity Blessings for All



This morning on the way to work I was thinking about colours and the effects colours have on us, the colour of our cars, our house, our rooms and all other colours that surrounds us each day. In one of my post there was a video on chakras and the video talked about how the colour of the room affected the chakras.
I was thinking about gold colour and how it affects our prosperity, I have golden chinese characters hung in my living room and I thought about how it made my prosperity increase since I hung it.

Above is the Zambala(God of Fortune) in the Tibetan Buddhist Tradition and it is in gold, it is the belief of Tibetan Buddhist that this deity brings Good Fortune to all. I was just thinking about this and guess what I found posted on my facebook this morning.

Full Blessings to All of Us.




Have A Great Day Ahead.
Thank You! I Really Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.






No comments:

Post a Comment