Sunday 7 April 2013

Sharing the view from my dowsing teacher on Anita Moorjani's book

Hi All,
Below are the excerpts from Anita's book with comments and views inserted by my dowsing teacher, I hope that his comments and views will resonate with all of you. (comments are in blue)
Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

The excerpts begin here:
Then I actually “cross
ed over” to another dimension, where I was engulfed in a total feeling of love. I also experienced extreme clarity of why I had the cancer, why I had come into this life in the first place, what role everyone in my family played in my life in the grand scheme of things, and generally how life worksThe clarity and understanding I obtained in this state is almost indescribable. Words seem to limit the experience — I was at a place where I understood how much more there is than what we are able to conceive in our 3-dimensional world. I realized what a gift life was, and that I was surrounded by loving spiritual beings, who were always around me even when I did not know it.


I was then made to understand that if I chose life, my body would heal very quickly. I would see a difference in not months or weeks, but days!

I was shown how illnesses start on an energetic level before they become physical. If I chose to go into life, the cancer would be gone from my energy, and my physical body would catch up very quickly. I then understood that when people have medical treatments for illnesses, it rids the illness only from their body but not from their energy so the illness returns. 

It is so important to understand how energy works as everything is made of energy and therefore using energy work to heal can be far more effective, in view of Anita's sharing above. In a similar vein, negative entities have to penetrate the human aura or energy field first before they enter the physical body.    

I realized if I went back, it would be with a very healthy energy. Then the physical body would catch up to the energetic conditions very quickly and permanently. I was given the understanding that this applies to anything, not only illnesses — physical conditions, psychological conditions, etc. I was “shown” that everything going on in our lives was dependant on this energy around us, created by us. Nothing was solid — we created our surroundings, our conditions, etc. depending where this “energy” was at.


I then saw a glimpse of my brother and me and somehow seemed to understand it was a previous life, where I was much older than him and was like a mother to him (in this life, he is older than me). I saw in that life I was very protective towards him. I suddenly became aware he was on the plane to come and see me, and felt “I can’t do this to him — can’t let him come and see me dead”. Then I also saw how my husband’s purpose was linked to mine, and how we had decided to come and experience this life together. If I went, he would probably follow soon after.

These were past life connections that Anita was relating. Before coming into this world as a family unit there were arrangements and agreements made amongst all the family members. Of course these cannot be remembered because a veil was put on before one is born. There are many reasons why they chose to form a family unit and these can range from helping one another, settling unresolved issues, paying karmic debts, etc., Everything happens for a reason and coming together as a family unit is not a random happening.  People can also switch roles, for example, a father becomes a son or vice versa or switch gender, a male becoming a female, etc., Many things that happen in this life have a past life connection but do NOT link everything to karma because people tend to blame everything on karma and resign to this as fate and do nothing to improve their lives and situations.  So they say life is suffering! Do you see how this works now?      
      

I know that miracles are possible in your life every day. After what I have seen, I realize that absolutely anything is possible, and that we did not come here to suffer. Life is supposed to be great, and we are very, very loved. The way I look at life has changed dramatically, and I am so glad to have been given a second chance to experience “heaven on earth”.


A person's attitude towards life and perception determines how s/he lives life. Challenges and difficult situations are actually meant to be learning lessons to help a person grow when looked at positively. But most people choose to see them as suffering or bad luck or bad karma, etc., 

Now move forward to my NDE. This state caused a huge internal consciousness shift within me. Seeing through the illusion was a big part of it, feeling connected to the entire universe was another part, and becoming aware of being flooded in an all encompassing, loving, energy was also another factor. This was an energy of unconditional love  an energy that does not discriminate or judge. This universal energy is there for us no matter who or what we are. 


Take important note of the energy of unconditional love that spiritual seekers are striving to attain. Simply it is love with any form of attachment and expectations whatsoever. Surely there has to be a lot of effort, discipline and mindfulness to exercise non-discrimination or non-judgmental attitude. Nothing is impossible when we put our heart and mind in doing it!       

A lot of people say that the world is very negative, but that’s not exactly true. Look around you. EVERYTHING exists simultaneously in this universe, the positive as well as negativity. There is poverty, there is wealth, there is sickness, there is health, there is love, and there is hatred and fear, and there is happiness and there is despair, and so on. And there is NOT more negative than positive.It’s just because we choose to see the world in this way, that it feels like there is more negative. And the more we choose to see it this way, and give it our focus and energy, the more of it we draw into our lives, and create it in our own personal reality.

As we are bounded by the Universal Law of human free will, we decide and make our choices ourselves. No one can force us against our will although there can be influence but you still make the final decision. So in life people choose to have a negative outlook, choose to be unhappy, choose to live life in suffering, give away their powers and energies to others who manipulate and control them (sometimes without them being fully aware as they get drawn to the charisma and hypnotic powers of the gurus / masters. etc.,)     
  
Remember, I believe that this reality is created by mass consciousness. That’s what I felt I broke through, during my NDE.  Each of us as individuals ALWAYS has the choice to choose what we want to see and believe as reality.

Yes, this is very true indeed. And the collective mass consciousness plays an important part in determining planet Earth's consciousness too. When more people are awakened to a positive reality it will be beneficial to the world. The ripple effects can work miracles when individual believe s/he has the power to help bring this change starting from himself or herself. People need to have trust and faith without doubt and fear to bring about a positive change. This is so important but how many believe in this?

Remember, I said that the universe is only a reflection of me. If I am frustrated with the way life is working for me, it is futile to change the external elements without looking at what’s going on internally. A lot of us are very negative towards ourselves. We are our own worst enemies. The first thing I would say is to stop judging yourself and stop beating yourself up for where you are in your life right now. If I am finding that I am constantly frustrated with people, and judging them, it is because that is how I am internally treating myself all the time. I am only expressing outward my own inner dialogue to myself. The more I love myself unconditionally, the easier it is for me to see beauty in this world, and beauty in others.
If I can love myself and not judge myself, and see my own perfection, then I will automatically see all these in others! And the more I love myself, the more love I will have for others. It’s not possible to love another more than you love yourself. Contrary to popular belief that it’s selfish to love yourself, this is just so not true. We cannot give what we do not have.
Anita said this so well! Love has to start from the self first, otherwise if the person has no love how then is s/he going to give love to others. Similarly if you do not have money how can you give to help others or donate to charity.  

No matter where you are, it is only the culmination of your thoughts and beliefs up to that point. And you can change it. Remember, I reversed my cancer at the 11th hour. Even when the doctors said it was too late, it was still not too late. So the first thing is to realize that it is NEVER too late to do something, or change anything. It’s important to see the power that the present moment holds in turning our life around.
If you believe in things like “like attracts like” then the absolute best way to attract what’s best for you is to love yourself to the point where you are filled with love, and will only attract to your life everything that confirms this belief about yourself. It’s actually very simple, really.

Also, let me explain that there is a difference between “being loving” and “being love”.
Being loving means giving love to another whether you have any for yourself or not. It means giving what you yourself may or may not even have to give. This type of giving of love can eventually drain you, because we don¹t always have a limitless supply. And then we look to the other to replenish our pool of love, and if it is not forthcoming, we stop being loving ourselves, because we are exhausted.

This principle applies to any form of energetic healing where the person taps into the Universal energies to heal others and not depleting their own energy source. That's why some healers fall very ill after a period of healing work. It is also important to note that for more powerful form of healing of people who have very strong negative forces, we have to call upon the DIVINE SOURCE to heal them. 

Being love, on the other hand, means loving myself unconditionally so that it overflows, and anyone and everyone around me just becomes an automatic recipient of my love. The more I love myself, the more it flows out to others. It almost feels like being a vessel for love to flow through. When I am being love, I don¹t need people to behave a certain way in order for them to be a recipient of my love. They are automatically getting my love as a result of me loving myself.So to stop being love, to me, means to stop loving myself. Hence, I will not stop being love on account of another.

Remember, I am not advocating “thinking positive” in a Pollyanna-ish sort of way. “Thinking positive” can be tiring, and to some people it can mean“suppressing” the negative stuff that happens. And it ends up being more draining.
I am talking about my own mental dialogue to myself. What am I telling myself, day in and day out inside my head. I feel it¹s so very important not to have judgment and fear in my own mental dialogues to myself. When our own inner dialogue is telling us we are safe, unconditionally loved, accepted, we than radiate this energy outwards and change our external world accordingly.

Note that the ego functions on fear and insecurity and not feeling safe. So this can lead to greed and the desire to get more and more (wealth and material things to boost the ego's image and self-esteem). Acceptance and coming to terms are also very difficult for people to practice and hence it is also difficult to forgive.

I also think it is very important to see perfection in the moment. The present moment is very powerful. Each moment holds promise, and each moment can be a turning point for the rest of your life.
I am often misunderstood when I say that each moment is perfect. And that everything is perfect. People are afraid of seeing perfection in a situation that is not of their liking, thinking that seeing perfection means not changing it. To me, seeing perfection does not mean keeping the situation static. It means seeing perfection in exactly where you are in your journey right now, no matter where that may be. Seeing perfection in the journey. Seeing perfection in the becoming. Seeing perfection in the value of the mistakes as you are becoming. Seeing perfection in the moment, wherever in the journey that moment might be. That is seeing perfection.

NDERF: Can you elaborate a little more on the difference between pursuing your purpose externally (which is what you used to do), and just “being” which is what you do now?

ANITA: When we “pursue” externally, we seem to see the world as beingcompetitive and limited, and we use external measures to judge our achievements. To me, herein lies the illusion. There is no limited supply of “beingness”. We seem to measure our “beingness” by the achievement of goals. I don’t, and neither do most people who are happy. My point is to shift your views. See the magnificence in your being whether you are rich, or poor, physically impaired or not, with the one you love, or not, and so on.

Ego separates people because of self-centredness, selfishness, showing no consideration for others. When there is separation there is competition. However, when people operate from the heart with unconditional love, there is co-operation and no separation. This is where the principle of Unity Consciousness where we are all ONE and we are all related - the MITAKUYE OYASIN!
I am now just focused on being, and am now the creator of my life — that is, the artist of my life. I don’t any more sit and think about the external competition.Each of us is unique, with unique traits and talents. I only have to express my own “beingness” and “uniqueness”. A true artist doesn’t really care about whether there is anyone who can create as well as or better than he. He is too busy expressing himself, purely for the purpose of expressing. He has found something within, and is only expressing his inner beauty, and the world shares in it. The more inner beauty you uncover and express, the more the universe shares in it and reflects it back to you.
That’s the difference between “being” and “pursuing”.

Every one has to recognize and realize his or her uniqueness and vast potential lies within the heart. We are constantly reminded to go within the inner and sacred space in our hearts to discover the Truth that encompass everything. Instead of doing this people are looking outside the external to look for the Answers that lie within themselves. People prefer to give away their money and powers to so-called gurus and masters only to be manipulated and controlled.

Question: What I found most interesting in Anita’s account is that she talks about the information she got about the influence of her inner attitude on her life. Now if I understood that correctly it is about somehow being totally in tune or such … something like being totally yourself. I would appreciate if she could say more about that. To me, this is actually the key issue about the NDE. What can we gain from it to live life in a better way?
Anita Moorjani: Oh, this one is easy! The number one lesson I learned is that it’s really important to always be me, and to value myself. For me, this insight was the key to understanding why I had cancer. Now I’m not saying I know why others get cancer. But in my case, my biggest insight was that my inability to value myself was one of the key elements that fed my own cancer.
In real life, some people live their life to please others, some according to others' expectations. And their life becomes difficult. People do not value themselves or see themselves as important human beings. The fact that one comes to this planet means that s/he has a role or mission to fulfill be it a small one or a major one. 

Living in a world where I learned to believe that I am not lovable enough, not deserving enough, and not perfect enough, until and unless I could live up to some unrealistic expectation of what it means to be perfect, is a big part of what caused my body to become sick and fall apart. I bought into a fictitious belief of what it means to be perfect. But my experience caused me to become aware of the fact that I was never less than perfect or less than magnificent. I just thought I was, and thinking and believing these untruths is what eventually drove me to become sick. I had been spending my life, up to that point, trying to attain something I already was.
People grow up with belief patterns that are not of the highest and greatest good, and this can harm them in the end. These belief patterns can be non beneficial values passed down from elders, superstitious beliefs, distorted religious teachings, etc., What constitutes  the norms of society may not be absolute truths. What is wrong in one culture may be right in another. These are all man made rules based on ego's need for control and power. They are not Universal Spiritual Laws! 

Also, I used to mistakenly think that “positive thinking” is all that is required to lead a positive life. I learned, however, that it is far more important to be yourself than it is to be positive. And sometimes, being yourself does not necessarily mean being positive, and it’s important to know that that’s ok too.
I agree that it’s good to find things in life to feel positive about, and it’s wonderful if we are able to cultivate a disposition where we can easily find things to feel positive and grateful for. But I have learned to be careful not to deny myself the right to feel bad, negative, angry, etc, when I am really feeling that way. It’s not always easy to be positive, especially if things are not going well at a particular time. So it’s even worse when we are adding to a bad situation by judging our negative feelings about the situation!
The power of GRATITUDE should not be underestimated. Again this relates to the energies of sincerity and pure INTENT from the heart that is so powerful and effective but people cannot buy this idea. 

Prior to my experience, I would have suppressed those emotions and not allowed myself to express them, because I would have judged them as being negative. I always thought I had to be positive. But by suppressing these emotions, I was denying a very real part of myself. In essence, I was sending a message to myself that parts of my being were not deserving of being expressed. And as I continued to deny these emotions, they only became bigger.As you probably already know, what you suppress only pushes against you even harder. So over a period of time, it became harder and harder to keep those negative emotions under wrap. Which means, it became harder and harder to be the positive person I was trying so hard to be, because I was just so focused on trying to suppress the negative emotions! Trying to stay positive then just becomes an energy drain.
Realizing my magnificence means accepting all my feelings and emotions (and not just the positive ones) without judging them. None of our emotions are actually negative. We only judge and label them so. I have since learned to embrace all my feelings and emotions without judgment, and this makes it much easier for me to be a happier, lighter and more positive person, and relieves me of the burden of trying to be positive during times when I don’t actually feel that way.

i attribute all these to the egoistic mind. When they separate, they will also categorize, put them in boxes and compartments, then giving them names and labels that create discrimination and prejudice. All these increase the attitude of judging others. In the 3D world, people are judged from their outward appearance. When two people meet, they are quick to size up each other and then judge. Rarely do people radiate love to each other upon their first meeting. This is a fact of life that we have to slowly change if we are committed to walking the spiritual path.  

No comments:

Post a Comment