Thursday 25 April 2013

Results of Experiment for You

I like to thank all of you who has volunteer for the experiment. I am happy to report that there was various degree of sensations experience by the volunteers, anyway this is how the process was done.

I start the process before the appointed time by first doing a healing session, then for each person the reiki symbols was install one at a time. After doing so I raise the energy of each of them using the reiki energy with the pendulum. I then infused the energy into every cell of their body and put in the intention that they will be able to feel the energy strongly at the appointed time in their own reality. I also put the intention that they will be able to use this energy for the whole of their life time and the energy will always be the most appropriate strength and frequency for their best good.

Energy has no preference and does not confine itself to any restrictions, it is there for you to use in any way you deem fit and all it takes is your intention on how you want the energy to work for you. In one of the volunteers dreams was experience with emotions expressed strongly. This is because if the energy is not directed to any intentions it will do what is best for you at this moment. In some cases releasing old memories, emotional baggages and clearing away negative thoughts that is in the body. This is a good thing with all these releases you become free to start life on a fresh page. You can now direct your own life the way you like it.

As the cleansing process may take some time, you may experience the same negative thoughts or the same dreams again and again. (some people release negativity through dreams) There is nothing to be alarm at, I myself took about 3-4 years to release all the negativity and wrong mindset and is still doing so but in a less intense manner. On the onset of the process it can be quite intense with lots of crying and emotional release, yes I cried too ,many times.

The desire to better ourselves spiritual drives us to keep breaking our own boundary or comfort zone to see ourselves with clearer vision as we move down the path of self enlightenment.

I hope to meet these people who volunteer one day maybe in a dowsing class if possible. All of them have my Gratitude for bravely coming forth and accepting my invitation although they have no clear idea what might happen to them. Thank You !
Please write me or contact me if you have any questions that you want to clear and I will be glad to answer them. If you feel you need a personal adjustment in your energy field you can also do so.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.






No comments:

Post a Comment