Wednesday 24 April 2013

Bian Stones for Good Health

Recently a friend gave me a set of 'gua sha' tool he bought when he was touring in China, the tool was made of stone and I felt that it gave out a very positive energy. I did some searching into what it was made of and found that they were called 'Bian Stones'. I found this stone to be very beneficial even gave me more restful sleep at night when I place it under my pillow.


If you are interested please visit the link below to read about this.

http://www.sunnforest.com/Bianstone/What-is-Bian-Stone.html


For those who took part in 'Experiment for You' last night I hope you have experience some energy shift or sensation. I appreciate if you could leave me a comment on your experience or anything you might like to share with me as feedback for the experiment.
Thank you. 

There will be a talk by Professor Terou Higa tomorrow evening at The Japanese Association on Effective Microganism(EM). The venue is the auditorium and the talk will be from 7.30 pm- 9.30 pm limited to 200 seats only. Admission is Free. Address : 120 Adam Road Singapore 289899.

I will be attending this talk and if you are interested please join me and we can take this opportunity  to meet up and maybe have a good chat about dowsing too.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.






No comments:

Post a Comment