Sunday 14 April 2013

Going Back in Time

With dowsing we can go back in time to heal events in the past that will have a corresponding effect on us in the present.

When I first got married we moved into our own flat in a older district in my country, this was a resale flat and we moved in with my wife and child. I have not taken up any spiritual practice at that time and we did not do any house cleansing or have any idea of how energy affects us.

We lived in that flat for 11 years I have 2 more children made lots of money while we lived there. It sounds good but we faced many other problems our health was affected and all my children developed asthma, me and my wife quarrelled frequently and I had a very hard time at my job.

We moved out after 11 years and moved to a new place, a bigger brand new flat of our own and we started some spiritual practices, things went on well for a few years and we started to face hard times, by now the children were growing up and expenses was ever increasing. In the 7 year of living in this flat I discovered dowsing and I also met a kind Japanese man named Tsujimoto-san who introduced me to ESP Cosmic power.
Things started to change for the better after this and is still getting better and better everyday. I met Tsujimoto-san when I was at a bookstore and saw a book titled- 'Super-willpower' by Master Ishii in the book he stated that the seal in the front cover of the book had the power all I had to do was to press the seal on my body and it would heal any pain in my body. I did what the book said but could not feel anything, I was skeptical but flip to the end of the book and saw an address with a contact name and number.  I called him and as they say the rest is history.

Dowsing was another story for another time here I would like to carry on with the story of our flats, my sons grew up and my second son revealed to me about his experience living in the old flat. He was born with abilities to see energy and spirits which we were not aware of. He told me that while living in the old flat he saw many spirits in the flat on many occasions and he even chased them out. I guess this was the reason for the ill health and hardship faced while living there.(my wife had 3 operations while we lived there)

Now looking back I feel that I am so blessed to have learned so much about energy and is still learning. I hope my sharing with all of you will bring about an awareness of energy and how it affects us. Let me share a command with all of you that is helpful to heal past events in your life and you can modify it to suit your own needs.

'Let's go back in time, before any events of suffering, abuse and any unfortunate events that might ever occur to you. Scramble the frequency of such events and adjust it to the most appropriate frequency at that time. Remove the memories of such events from your body, mind, spirit, DNA, time, energy field, universes and dimensions as though these events never occurred. Thank you.'

I hope the above will make a difference in your life and for those interested in learning about ESP power please drop me a line and I will let you have the contact number.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.







No comments:

Post a Comment