Monday 1 April 2013

The Secret of Prosperity

The secret that most wealthy people know and seldom share is this 'Happiness Planting', the cosmic law of what you give comes back to you. If you are currently having financial difficulties instead of trying to cut cost, go out and spend some money. You need not spend all your money, what you need to feel is the joy of spending the money break away from the poverty mentality that is building up. Another thing to do regularly is to make small donations to charity, the fact that you can afford to give is a confirmation of your prosperity.

I been writing for some time now and I think I might have misled some to believe that dowsing is a magic pill, and that all your issues can be solved simply by knowing which dowsing commands to use. Well it is not always the case, some issues have hidden fears or hidden mentalities that can only picked up through talking to another person as when issues are very personal it creates a kind of blind spot.

Lets say if the doctor told you that you have cancer, what is going through your mind when you receive this information. Some of you might think 'OK I am going to try to dowse this away.' they write me and ask what to dowse. Well I do not have an answer for you because I do not know a single thing about you besides asking me for help is giving away your own power. I am just an ordinary person just like you, the difference is that I take responsibility for myself. So if you are told that you have cancer you can choose to believe your doctor or not to, first thing to do is to use dowsing to check if you have cancer or not, if you get a 'yes' ask if it can be removed if you get a 'yes' then ask how. After this you may try going down the dowsing list one item at a time and ask if the command is suitable for your particular issue. I am not saying that dowsing can cure you, what is important is your own thinking, how much you want to live on, how positive you are, how willing are you to do whatever it takes to overcome your issue.

In most cases dowsing can be used in the healing process combine with other treatments, you see first you must not give yourself a death sentence the moment you hear the news from the doctor. Check it out with your dowsing, get second opinion from another doctor, you see as like what I have written in the previous paragraph the person accepted what the doctor suspected and accepted it as reality although no lab test have done to prove the doctor's diagnosis. This is what I meant about mentalities, fear and other hidden mindsets that some people harbour within themselves. Please believe in yourself, take responsibility for your own life and as someone had said if you don't believe in what you are doing, you should get out of the business. You are your own best friend.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Everyday in Every way I am getting Better and Better.










No comments:

Post a Comment