Friday 5 April 2013

Bad Archetypes

I like to share about the bad archetypes most of which are born from fear an example fear of heights, fear of confined places and many other types of fear.

The nature of my job is that I am on contract base, in other words I will be working with different group of people all the time. When I move to a new project there will always be people trying to give me a hard time. Being a dowser of I will clear these people with dowsing and situations usually improve shortly.

One interesting thing is when you remove bad archetypes from these people not only do they stop harassing you they change and become very nice people. Most bosses have bad archetypes because they fear that their business is not doing well, their employees are sleeping on the job, people are out to cheat them and so on. When you remove the bad archetypes from them they start to treat people better, their attitude change significantly.

Some may ask if removing bad archetypes is one time thing, the answer is no but you do not have to do it often, after removing them once you will notice a change, when you notice that the person is again behaving like his/her old self then it is time to remove the bad archetypes again.

Dowsing can be use to help ourselves and as we help ourselves we help others too.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better!






No comments:

Post a Comment