Sunday 14 April 2013

Going Back in Time 2

Lets look at the last post from the standpoint of dowsing I moved into a house that had negative entities, negative energetic patterns, demonic forces and even a curse which I did not know how to clear at that time. My children and wife suffered from all this negativity in the old flat. Later I came to know that the previous owner of the flat had the same experiences and nearly went into bankruptcy which happen to me too. (luckily we did not go bankrupt)
My wife had to undergo 3 major operations during our stay there and the children suffered poor grades in school ( they have since improved when we moved into our new flat).

With dowsing all this happenings could have been avoided and life would be much better, the story did have a happy ending though, we sold the flat to a young man who moved in and suffered along the same line of problems but by then I learned some dowsing and cleared the place up (actually I used the dowsing dvd 'Energize your Life' to do it as it was the first thing I bought when I came across dowsing.)
The new owner is now better off and he even got married and the last time I heard from him he was doing alright.

I am just sharing my story and you can choose to believe or not to but whether it is true or false I am definitely happier believing that it works for me. Leave you with a quote from Abraham-

'Always, when you know what you don't want, that's when the rocket of desire is born of what you do want. That is the fruit of your experience. Now pluck it and savor it and enjoy it. Visualize it, and find the feeling place of it. And live happily ever after, once you get the hang of this.'

Live happily Ever After!
Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All
Always Better and Better.










No comments:

Post a Comment