Sunday 28 April 2013

Improve Your Prosperity

I was thinking about what to write for today and the topic of prosperity came to my mind, prosperity does not necessary means money, but most people will equate it with money and the amount of wealth they have.

Which ever way you see it ,the level of prosperity can be adjusted to improve your prosperity, so here is what I intent to do, for the first 20 person who leave me a comment today I will adjust the energy to improve their prosperity and the only condition is that they must give me their feedback. The results for some might be  immediate while for others it might take some time (usually not more than a month).

Some of you may ask why is it that I am so confident about doing this ,well the answer is that that I have done it numerous of time for my friends and it works. Share an experience here about a friend who was a monk for 10 years and now full time taxi driver.

I met this friend a few years back when he first quit as a buddhist monk and worked as a painter, sometime later he quit his painter job to drive a taxi full time. During his early days as a taxi driver business was bad for him and he made little money. One afternoon he called me because his taxi was in the workshop and he had some free time. He told me that life was hard as a taxi driver and I asked him if he wanted to change all this, he immediately said yes and ask how this could be done and what he needed to do. I told him that he need not do anything all he had to do was to believe that this was possible.

I adjusted his energy and his request was that he wanted to made the money he needed for the day, everyday by 9 pm and although his taxi was in the workshop he want to made enough money for that day when his taxi repairs are completed which was at 5 pm that same day.

The next day he called me excited and happy reporting to me that it really happen for him yesterday as he requested. He was very surprised and wanted to buy me coffee, we met a couple of times after this to help him adjust his energy and since he is doing fine.

Please let me know if you are interested and we will see if this too can happen for you.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.





his taxi ha

1 comment:

  1. hi i would like to do more on prosperity with my pendulum what do you recommend thanks Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete