Wednesday 10 April 2013

Lost Soul

Yesterday I posted about the soul not in this dimension this came about because a friend have been calling me about what was happening to him. He told me that he was losing his mind and that he felt he might need psychiatric help. He would read a book one day and the next day when he return to read the same book again he felt it wasn't the same material he have read the day before. He sent me an text message one time with his bank statement but I did not receive this but he was very sure he sent it to me even checking his message record showing that he did send the statement to me. He was puzzled as why he was sending his bank statement to me and even more confused that I did not received it despite his record. He had to do an in-house course and he failed the assessment at the end of the course despite being an experienced person who has set many of this in-house course for the company.

I told him that I would do some investigation with dowsing to see what was going on, so that very night I checked with my pendulum to find out what is happening. The first thought that came to me when I pick up my pendulum was to check if his soul was in this dimension and surely it wasn't, I then checked how many percent of his soul is in this dimension and I got 60% meaning that 40% of his soul was missing. I then check how many thought form of 'us' he has in him and I found 70.

I reported the results to him and asked him to do the necessary clearing and he felt better and he even pass the assessment after doing the course a second time.

I am sharing this to all of you and hope that if you come across similar situation you would know what to look out for.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.










No comments:

Post a Comment