Thursday 27 June 2013

A Story for You.

Yesterday someone visited me and we chatted, somewhere along the conversation the subject of psychic energy was being bought up. He asked me if I could read minds and if so what was he thinking at that moment. I told him that I don't usually read people's thoughts as this would be quite unpleasant for me, it would like having to receive many phone calls at the same time on the same phone. 

He asked me again to tell him something that would convinced him that psychic abilities do exist, so I just read off his energy field and told him that there was two persons he was closed to that is in his mind field.
I proceed to describe to him one at a time, the first one was a woman aged about 60 or above who had shoulder length hair and loves to wear floral pattern dress, the other was an old man who at first glance I thought was smoking a cigar but taking a closer look it was black energy coming out of his mouth. A look at the black energy change the energy into Estrada the former president of the Philippines. 

He was quite surprise and started to tell me who this two persons were, the lady was a sister of his grandmother whom he too address as grandmother and her favourite dressing was floral dresses. The old man was a friend of his whom tutored him when he was doing his studies, they were buddies despite the age gap. One of the favourite subject of this man was bad mouthing the then president Estrada. You see when you bad mouth someone it actually is negative energy coming out from your mouth, so keep to praising.

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Have A Great Evening Ahead.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.






No comments:

Post a Comment