Friday 21 June 2013

Thank You!

In yesterday's post I requested help to check if there are Aliens living among us and if I was one, a friend wrote back to confirmed that there a few and that  I am an alien star seed.

What does this all mean? What impact does this information have on the human race? My sincere answers is I don't know. I only know of the existence of alien star seeds on a few years back when my dowsing teacher wrote me one day and ask me to dowse if I am an alien star seed, I did as he has requested and got the shock of my life. I got a 'yes' from my dowsing and also confirmed that I belong to the Acturian race.

I wrote back with my answers and ask for more information on what is all this about, after reading all the information he sent me I left it as it is without thinking any more. Then a series of movie started to show up about hostile aliens invading Earth and got me thinking if such an event were to happen what should we do.

Raymon Grace once gave a keynote address to the Canadian Society of Dowsers and he said ' I have some good news and some bad news. there is a very powerful group of people on the Earth. The good news is, they are you, the dowsers. The bad news is, you don't know it.'

I got to think and ask my dowsing if dowsing could influence aliens and I got a 'yes' and if needed could we change the energy that might be hostile to us and I got a 'yes'. This made me feel better and I did not think of this subject since.

Recently I noticed my eyes were changing, I could see that they were not like the eyes I had, something looks different about them, I call up another friend who I have identify as too a star seed and ask him to check his eyes and he confirmed this.

I really do not know what is going on but things are changing and it is not a very fun thing to feel that there is some kind of alien seed in me that might change me into something I am not looking forward to.

What I know is that since this knowledge of being a star seed dawn on me I started to have better control of my psychic abilities, I have psychic abilities since I was young but did not know how to use them, now as the days pass by more abilities became available to me.

It is strange to write about all this, but recently many events on the energetic level have been appearing and some things are going change globally, do not get me wrong I am not predicting doomsday it has never been my intention to spread fear, in fact the very reason for writing this blog is to help equip everyone with the knowledge and tools that might be helpful in the coming times.

I hope I have not bored any one with all this and is very grateful to everyone for your support and love for what I am writing. Thank You!

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.














No comments:

Post a Comment