Thursday 27 June 2013

Latest Newsletter from Raymon Grace

You cannot worry about someone and love them at the same time. Most people mistake the emotion of worry for the emotion of love. They think that worrying about somebody means that you love them.

---Abraham

June 2013
Howdy Folks,

Just got back from speaking at the American Dowsing Convention in Vermont with about 500 people in attendance.

There were 2 people I have been sharing information with for 8 years and finally got to meet them.

Alessandra Previdi from Italy and Federico Marincola from France have been working with people in Europe and Central America. Alessandra is the President and Federico is the Vice President of società italiana di radionica (Italy)

With the written permission and patronage of the Raymon Grace Foundation, they have taken my work into Central America to help the people there and to study with the native healers. They are doing a lot of good work.

Faye Henry who takes care of my websites and sends out this newsletter opened the Convention with her gongs. She and they were a big hit with the audience.

It was a really good convention.

Last November Frazer Bailey, a film director from Australia, invited me to take part in a documentary. If all goes well you will be able to see this in theaters and TV.

Here's the Teaser if you would like to watch it:
https://vimeo.com/61244601

The password = Elephant.


Thought I would give you something different to read this time. It does have a moral in the last line.


For those of you who don’t know, a grouse is a very wild bird about the size of a small chicken that lives in the deep woods.

This week while using the tractor to move logs building an experimental garden, this grouse came by to inspect the work.

He followed the tractor staying about 2 feet behind it. When I was working near my wood pile, then flew up on it and I got his picture, holding the camera about a foot away from him. When he gets really close, I reach out and pet him. Sometimes he gets under foot so much I have to be careful not to step on him.

Was getting the logs about a quarter mile from where I was using them and he followed me, sometimes lighting in a tree until I passed and them flying over my head to light in another tree.

He has been there doing this for several days for 2 weeks. This morning I was at the woodpile and he flew in and landed on it and I reached out and petted him. He responded by flying and hitting me on the head 3 times. He even hopped up on a log I was picking up and then rode on the log while I was hauling it in the loader bucket of the tractor. It apparently didn’t move fast enough for him so he jumped off and ran alongside the tractor. Another time he had more patience and rode on the log until I set it on the ground.

This reminds me of a pet chicken of mine at 4 years of age. My room was on the second floor and the roof of the front porch was just below my window. The chicken would fly up on the porch roof and peck on the window. I would open the window, let it come in and put a pillow on the floor for it to sit on. It would lay an egg on the pillow and then go back out through the window.

Several years ago while driving to work one morning, a Canada goose flew alongside my truck and as I slowed down, so did the goose. I pulled to the side of the road and stopped and the goose landed beside the truck. I got out, picked it up and set it in the truck seat beside me. Took it to the construction job and put it in a box to keep it from getting hurt. Took it home with me that evening and turned it loose on the pond. It would spread its wings and pose for pictures. Next day it wasn’t there and while driving down the road, found it about a mile away. Put it in the truck and brought it back home again. It stayed around a few days and then a flock of ducks came over one evening making a lot of noise so the goose joined them and never saw it again.

As a kid, I thought it would be nice to communicate with the animals, the story is that my great-great Granddad, Buck Smyth, who rode with Jeb Stuart in the Civil War, could sit out in the orchard and birds would light on his hand.

In trying to get the grouse to look at the camera, pointed my finger in front of him and he pecked it. Maybe Buck knew something I haven’t learned yet.

Sharing these stories with friends has brought forth many comments. Some think the birds were a reincarnation of someone coming back to visit, others think the grouse had a message for me.

Being of reasonable logical thought, I dowsed the part about a reincarnated long ago relative and dismissed the idea.

As for the message, if the grouse is smart enough to have a significant message, why isn’t he or I smart enough to communicate it? Not only that, the grouse also follows Nancy on the lawn mower. I think he just likes things that move and make noise.

My guess is there is something in my energy field that attracts animals. The same goes for horses and dogs and some other animals.

There is an ancient law called ‘Occam’s Razor’ which states. “When looking for the solution to a problem, seek not the most complicated but the simplest.”

Raymon

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment