Thursday 27 June 2013

Dowsing Pointers

When we dowse we are in contact with 4 levels of mind, but sometimes our left brain is dominant and want to have some kind of logic to justify what is going on. This cause us to come up with wrong results at times, there are a few ways to overcome this, blind dowsing is one interesting way to overcome our left brain.

What is blind dowsing? The way to do blind dowsing is to write out answers on pieces of paper of possible results and then fold these pieces of paper into equal sizes and mix them up. You then put the pendulum over each piece of paper to check if it is the answer to your question. The pendulum will find the right piece of paper with the correct answer.

Another way is to dowse away your influence on the result by neutralizing, just ask the dowsing system to neutralize all the influence you might have on your dowsing. This usually will bring about the right answers for you, here is an example- when I ask if a payment might come in today I will usually get a 'yes' because I am expecting the payment. But let's say today is Sunday and my client's office is closed and I have already check the mailbox and did not find a check, yet I get a 'yes' answer. This is obviously result cause by my influencing when I neutralize this influence the next reading will usually give me a 'no' response. This is just an example of course there is always a possibility that my client may take the trouble to deliver the check to my home on Sunday evening. 

The future is raw pure energy and we can intent this energy to serve our needs, if you use dowsing sometimes logic need not come into play, many times I just ask that the most appropriate energy be installed to serve my needs. The need to know the hows and whys is a hindrance when it comes to energy works.

When I do a healing for someone I do not become specific and target the problem, usually I just let energy flow from the universal source through me into the healee. The energy has intelligence and will go about doing the healing by itself. Always remember when doing healing works that you are not the doer, the divine works through you.

When dowsing the same applies, let the energy bring about the results, stay out and just be an observer. The dowsing list and the list from to clear a school are similar this is because they contain most of the probable cause of negative energy that affects a place, a person and a situation or event. This means that you can use the same list to heal a person, after going through the list then ask that the most appropriate energy be installed to the person for their best good. 

The process usually works but sometimes you need to repeat the whole process a few time before you see some results. After you get results a period of maintenance is necessary for some cases, there are also cases that you get no positive results after repeated dowsing, this may be due to other reasons and you need to do some investigations. Raymon Grace once mentioned that if the spirit guides of the person you are healing does not like your spirit guides then usually the healing or clearing will not work. In such case you can check with your dowsing if it is possible to change the situation, sometimes it is possible but if you get a 'no' then you might want to refer your client to another healer who can do the job.

In the dowsing manual written by Watt Woods, the first thing you do is to ask 'May I?', 'Can I?' and 'Should I?' this is recommended to be install into yourself as a program. This one time program installed will let you know when you meet with a case that you are unable to help. For me I would know because my pendulum would not swing if the case is inappropriate. I would then ask the 3 questions and get 'no' response to all 3.

Happy Dowsing!

Thank You! I appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.






No comments:

Post a Comment