Thursday 20 June 2013

I Need Your Help!

Today I like to share about something that maybe some of you might not believe and that is Aliens. Before I go into this subject for those who dowse please use your dowsing to check if any of your friends, relatives or acquaintances are 'Alien Star seed'. Also check if there are Aliens living among us? Check me out too, I would like to know too!

Please share your feedback for the above questions and I will write about the subject based on your feedbacks. Thank you.   

The reason for the above subject is although I personally do not believe in this, the subject has constantly come to my attention and I hope that from your feedbacks we can discuss the matter further.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment