Wednesday 19 June 2013

Wow it Works!

Yesterday someone came to visit me in my office and we started a conversation about how the techniques of meditation that I taught him was causing him to be very energized and he felt super throughout the day although he had very little sleep.

We talk for a while and I decided to show him a water experiment, I told him to fill 2 glasses of water and place them on my table. I took a piece of paper and told him to write the words 'Love', 'Gratitude', and 'Thank you.' I also ask him to write a taste that he wanted to taste from the water and he wrote 'bitter'.

I got him to put one glass of water on the paper and say the words that he has written, he did as he was told and I ask him to taste both glasses of water, one at a time. He told me that they taste the same, I next ask him to say the words again this time addressing the water, 'Water I love you'. 'Water Thank you.' and so on including the word 'bitter'.

I then ask him to drink from the glass of water that he has addressed and immediately he announced out loud that the water taste bitter. He then taste the other glass of water and found that it taste the same. As we carried on talking actually most of the time I talked and he listened, he would occasionally taste the water as if to confirmed that it was really bitter.

At the end he told me that it was unbelievable and that he was totally convinced of the power of words over water. I then asked if he had any other wish, he looked confused so I explained that since he could request the water to be bitter, he could also request the water to have the energy of happiness, health, prosperity and so on. He smiled a big smile, then I asked if you could do this for a glass of water couldn't he stick a piece of paper to the pipe that is supplying water into his house to also have these energies. He smiled even more.

Yes we need not purchased expensive water filters for the home, just write on a piece of paper what qualities you want in your water and stick this to the water supply pipe and address the water and give thanks to the water and you have yourself an instant mental water filter. Please try it out, start by doing the experiment with glasses of water and then install your very own mental water filter. Please share your results with me. 

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.










No comments:

Post a Comment