Wednesday 15 May 2013

Accepting Results

Sometimes when we dowse for someone we achieve better results than we expect but the person we are working on may feel uncomfortable with the change. When we dowse for peace for someone who has lots of problem in their life, they may feel uncomfortable experiencing peace in their life that they feel as if nothing is happening for them in their life. 

For myself sometimes I dowse to ask about an event I get a positive answer but it seem illogical to me, I would usually ask more questions but the more I ask the more the answers seem illogical. At the end of the day when the event happens and I realize that I was not trusting the results I had thus causing me to experience confusion.

Dowsing is very effective, every command you dowse really works although sometimes the results may come later but we doubt if we can achieve the results due to our lack of confidence. Yesterday I dowse to raise the confidence of my son to do well for his examination paper in the evening he confided to me that he felt confident when he was doing his examination papers. Usually he would have missed out a question or make some mistakes but he said he completed all the questions and did not made any mistakes.

From the above you can see that dowsing results can vary in many way we have to have confidence when we dowse to ask questions or to achieve a certain objective. From my experience dowsing is like going to see a doctor, after hearing about your complaints the doctor prescribe certain medications for you. When the medication did not work you return for another consultation and the doctor prescribe a different medication for you to try. It is the same with dowsing when you dowse for someone you rely on their feedback to see if it is working and if not you dowse for that person again adjusting accordingly with the feedback you received. 

Having said all this please have confidence when you dowse and have confidence in everything that you want to do. When you made a choice to do something just do it and you will definitely succeed just have confidence in yourself always.

'Please raise my confident level to 100% for all the events of my life today. Thank You.'


Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.







No comments:

Post a Comment