Wednesday 22 May 2013

Emotions

Yesterday a friend came by my office for lunch, we had a good time discussing about how our lives have changed over the years since we met each other. (ten years) I asked him about his relationship with his wife these days and he said they were good, I asked if the quarrels between them has stopped and what did he do to change this situation. He said (actually in Teochew, a dialect of southern china) ' I eat good food, I speak good words.' He explained that he now only speak the things that his wife likes to hear about, and never anything else and he does not care if he is not speaking the truth for any matter.

I totally agree with him and done so myself, you see not everyone is interested in what you have to say, they are really interested in what's in it for them and they love to hear how good they are and how lovely they look. On the other hand look how telling the truth can hurt a relationship when you tell your spouse that he or she look like an old hag although it is true you are in for a war.

It is important to say the right thing at the right time in the best possible way and make others happy all the time, this is not to say that you do not have a backbone to stand up for what you believe but to be able to say what you believe in a manner that is pleasing or at least not hurting the other person you are talking to.

Affirmation
'I am always at the right time and place and say the right thing at the right time in the best possible way. Thank You.'

Use this affirmation regularly and you will find that things just fall in place for you always.

Thank You! I appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All
Always Better and Better.






No comments:

Post a Comment