Thursday 9 May 2013

Thank You for trying the Numbers

For those who tried the experiment on yesterday's post A BIG THANK YOU,  there was additional information about the numbers to be added to the experiment so with the additional information please try again and see if this works better.

The energy of the water increases an additional 100% for every 3 times the number is said into the water.
Another way to put the number into the water is to write the number down on a piece of paper and place the glass of water on top of the paper, for males use red colour to write the number on the paper and for female use yellow colour to write the number on the paper. The colours will enhance the energy of the numbers, place the glass of water on top of the paper for 3 minutes then you can drink the water, this way you can keep refilling the water without having to say the numbers again.

The water will have an immediate effect on you, if you have a condition related to your first 3 chakras you need to drink the water for a minimum of 3 days to have a healing effect.

I hope more of you viewing my blog will try out this experiment again and let me know if it was effective for you.

It does not matter where you are viewing my blog from I appreciate it if you let me know that you enjoyed my articles and that the information has help you in any way.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment