Friday 17 May 2013

Saying YES

Different people react differently when presented with a new paradigm, some would reject this immediately others will take a wait and see attitude others will say 'YES' to this immediately.

When you say 'YES' to a new idea or paradigm you are accepting the energy of this paradigm and it will work for you. Lets say I wrote that whoever reads my blog will be prosperous and you say 'YES' to this, you will be accepting this statement to be true for you. You are actually affirming prosperity for yourself it does not matter if my statement is true or false what is important is your belief that it will work for you, if you focus on my creditability to write such a statement then you are not focusing on prosperity and of course you will not have it.

In your day you will meet many people some will be positive people and some less positive people and when you listen in to their conversations you will notice most of them are not focusing on positive issues but negative ones. It is the nature of humans to doubt the positive and focus on the negative this can be demonstrated easily. If I say 'You are the most intelligent person in the whole world.' your answer would probably be 'Are you sure?' or 'No, this is not so.' observe you doubt the positive and when I praise you with a hundred praises you would not remember these praises or me after a few years but if I said something bad about in your face you would remember me for your whole life time.

Always stay focus on the positive side of things and accept the positive energy of things by saying 'YES' and you will find that your life gets better and better everyday.

"Please remove the emotions of the beliefs, thoughts and memories that prevent me from achieving whatever I want to achieve in my life. Thank You.'

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.






No comments:

Post a Comment