Monday 6 May 2013

Daily Affirmations

I was on the way to work this morning and I was thinking how much cleaning we have to do everyday to have a good environment at home and at work. I was thinking is there some way to make it easier, I draw a few conclusions about this question 
1) if I lived in a mountain all alone with no one to interact with then I may not have to do cleaning daily.
2) Do the cleaning as it only takes a few minutes to do so and life can be more pleasant for the day.
3) Be one with God(the source) and let the energy take care of things.

You can choose any of the above or any other methods you might know to keep you happy, the important thing is to do it, using a simple affirmation like 'I am bright, happy, healthy and prosperous.' is one simple way to clean yourself up for the day. Another good affirmation is 'Today is A Good Day, I Appreciate it, Thank You.' 

When we use affirmation or mantras or prayers we are actually attracting light to ourselves this can be observed by those who can see energy. In similar manner when we dowse we too attract light and energy to help ourselves. I have attuned a few people to be able to see energy and when I use mantras in there presence they always report that there was light coming down from above.

The power to be happy is simply to make the choice to be HAPPY !

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.




No comments:

Post a Comment