Friday 10 May 2013

Using Numbers

The feedback from all who have taken part in the number experiment was very positive, all of them experience energy in their body when they drank the water, this demonstrated that the numbers hold the energy and can be used to achieve a purpose. 

I am still exploring what other uses this number energy can do but for the present moment these are the uses I found -

It energizes all the chakras.
It can heal minor physical conditions.
It can balance our polarity.
It can neutralize EMF (electromagnetic forces), High hertz frequency and astrological influences.
It rejuvenates and has anti-ageing properties
It improves our immune system.
It improves body functions and strengthens cells of the body.

The above are my own findings if you use the numbered water and have notice anything new please write me.

You can write the numbers on a piece of paper and stick it to a water bottle to energize the water this will make it easy to carry it around.
The numbers written on a piece of paper will radiate the energy so you can stick this on other things like you PC, hand phone, TV and any other gadgets to neutralize EMF.

I will leave it to your own creativity to come up with more ways to use this energy, whatever you can think of  and see what results you might achieve. 

The numbers are like codes and I believe their are codes for everything in our world so you might like to explore this too. 

Again A Big Thank You to All who have taken their time to help me with the experiment. I truly Appreciate You!

Happy Dowsing!
Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.






No comments:

Post a Comment